Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday Words


We're going on three days in a row! Happy, happy day! Speaking of things that are happy, today's post is dedicated to quotes, phrases, etc. that I love. Some of them are fun, some of them are inspirational, heck some of them are going to be from movies that I love. I'll try to switch it up. 

Today's words are.... (drum roll please)....


AWESOME THINGS WILL HAPPEN TODAY IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO BE A MISERABLE COW.



How perfect is that? I first found this quote while we were living in Vegas and posted it on the whiteboard of course so that everyone could relish in its genius! Unfortunately, it didn't go over so great due to the fact half of the girls I worked with were on diets. My bad. Putting that aside, I love it! Raise your hand if sometimes you act like a miserable cow and you end up have an equally miserable day! I know I have, probably more than I should. Let's go out tomorrow and make Thursday just awesome! 


Love, Cami 

No comments:

Post a Comment