Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Grati-Tuesday- Beach Edition




 I did it! I really posted today like I semi-promised! Well, kids, miracles do happen!

To start off, I just want to say that I have been blessed with two awesome families- Matt's and mine! I'm especially blessed that we're both the favorite children! Right, Mom? Anyway Matt's family spoiled us a few weeks ago by getting a beach house in Newport, CA and inviting us to spend a few days soaking up the sand, sun, and ocean water. Growing up in Utah I didn't do the beach thing very often and to put things lightly, the ocean and I don't get along. As in, the ocean likes to pull off my swimsuit and batter my half-nude body with seaweed brimming waves. NBD. People love seeing naked people being murdered by nonliving things. Oh wait, nope. No one likes that. Fortunately for me, I have come to terms with our feud and chose not to go exploring aquatic ventures. Instead, the sun fried the crap out of me on the sand. We're fighting now, too. (There will be no pictures of the sunburn. It was that bad!)

Really, though, it was so amazing to get away for a few days and not have to worry about real life for a second. I'm so grateful for new experiences with new family. Lindsey birthed the most adorable little guy in the whole world and it was so fun to cuddle his little face off and then give him back when he was poopy. Not being parents yet definitely has it's perks! And, having great family absolutely does!



Happy Tuesday, everyone! 
Tune in tomorrow to see what deLISHes things I have planned!


Love,
Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment