Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thursday Things

Thursdays are going to be my "things" day.
Things I love.
Things I hate.
Things I want to eat, or wear, or try.
Things that make me happy,
or things that I'm listening to or watching.


Today I want to share some things that I wish would last forever:
  • Late night back tickles while Matt catches up on Twitter and I try to fall asleep
  • Boy Meets World marathons
  • Homemade chocolate chip banana bread

  • Sunny days in May
  • Thursdays off of work
  • Little faces 

  • Freshly shaven legs
  • A fast metabolism
  • Spring tans- especially this one. I worked hard for this tan!


What do you wish would last forever?

2 comments:

  1. I wish back tickles would last forever! And for my babies to stay young (up till age 6 then stop getting older).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My oldest nephew just turned 9 and I feel OLD! He isn't even my baby but I still feel like all my nephews and nieces are growing up too fast!

      Delete