Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I've been pouting

Hello you beautiful people!

Sorry for the delay in posting.
I've been off pouting, partly because I can, but mostly because it's easier to pout than it is to write.
But now I'm writing.
I spruced things up around here a few weeks ago if you haven't noticed. I'm trying to add a bit of flair, because who couldn't use a bit more flair in their lives? I also want there to be this great modern/contemporary feel to it. I'm really not very good with photoshop and it took me all day to make this not so fancy schpancy header, so for half a second it's going to stay.
I also deleted the "join this site" and, you guys, I am devastated! 
I've said before that I try too hard to get people to follow this blog because it makes me feel like, pretty awesome about myself, and now you can't unless you want email or Google Plus notifications. Talk about lame! I'm feeling seriously ticked to the max and I have read a million and half forums about how to fix it with no luck. So, faithful readers, if you are much more technological skilled than I am and have some ideas about how to get the "join this site gadget" back I would love you forever and a day! And, I might even stop pouting (and start structuring actual sentences).

LOVE YA,
Cami

P.S. I just realized I accomplished nothing in this post. Mah bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment