Monday, April 15, 2013

Homeward Bound

I have a confession.
I'm a homebody. Always have been, always will be.
That tends to make things tricky considering I still consider Utah to be my home. It's not that I don't love my husband or my cute little apartment on the edge of the desolate, brown desert called Las Vegas, it's just that I haven't been there long enough for things to settle.
I don't have a job.
I don't have any friends (except my hubby hub who works and goes to school)...
(and my in-laws who are fantastic)...
There is no life in our apartment complex.
So, I saw the opportunity to go home this weekend and I took it. It really worked out perfectly considering my BFF Lisa leaves for an LDS mission on Wednesday and I need to squeeze her guts out in the most intense hug I can muster before she leaves.
So, now I'm sitting in my parents house. I'm bored, lonely, and I have a huge zit. I'm afraid this is bad karma.

Until next time,
xoxo
I'm sure gonna miss this woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment