Thursday, May 8, 2014

Days off and days in



Thursdays are my saving grace. Even during weeks where the doctor is out of the country and I've spent nine hours at a time catching up on unfinished work, I look forward to this.

  • Watching Gilmore Girls episodes I've already seen a million times. 
  • Explaining what's happening in said Gilmore Girls episodes to Matt... for the millionth time. 
  • Making pancakes for a late breakfast 
  • Taking showers that last longer than 7 minutes
  • Not wearing real clothing until the last possible moment 
  • blawging 
  • Realizing it's nearly 1:00 and I've cleaned the kitchen, showered, made and devoured breakfast, watched three episodes of Suits and Gilmore Girls, thought about doing laundry, and communicated with three of my best friends. 

I think Thursdays are my favorite.

If only there were little birds and wild animals to help me get ready... 

Love, Cami

P.S. Am I the only one that has a day of the week that they just love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment