Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day two- educate

This was tricky! I haven't made a successful batch of cookies since I was 13, I still haven't mastered the art of applying makeup and would rather eat 13 worms than teach someone how to craft. However, there is one thing that I can do and it requires little more than hair and an elastic. I like to call it The Fountain. It's been referred to as The Waterfall and the Whale Spout, but something about The Fountain just makes my heart happy. I started it as soon as my hair was long enough and I can't give it up! I was top knottin' it before top knots had been named.

*due to my lack of camera skills we will do this presentation with the help of my good friend Facebook*

Start here:





















Then move to this:

This was girl's camp. Like I said, I've been doing this forever.


End with this:












1 comment:

  1. You have the greatest hair. I will be eternally jealous.

    ReplyDelete