Tuesday, May 7, 2013

day 3: the twilight zone.

Things that make me squirm, squeal, and squiggle? I don't know what another good sq word is... hmmm...
Anyway, let's see here:


  • bugs. I hate them. I hate thinking about them, looking at them, hearing stories about them. They are the freaking bane of my existence. My hubby hub decided to "save" a beetle from certain death while we were hiking on Saturday using the bottom of my water bottle and I refused to speak to him for at least 20 seconds. I was furious! Under no circumstances should there be physical contact with creatures. Ever. 



  • long toenails. Cut them before they cut you... or me which is really the gross part.



  • this:


\
or this:



Being pregnant is seriously this great wonderful miracle, and I know this from watching my sisters go through it, but really, I don't need to see your stomach. Will I want to hold what comes out of it when that time arrives? Uh, yes, but until then let's keep things covered.

P.S. Nothing against women that do have pregnancy pictures taken. In fact, I do believe it can be done tastefully and beautifully; I'm just kind of terrified of exposed pregnancy bellies.


2 comments:

  1. Cami this made me laugh so hard! Especially about the beetle and water bottle. Sorry that you married a man who has no fear of critters. well I don't know if no fear is the right way to put it. Just ask him and my dad how killing the brown recluse or whatever the nasty spider was that we found in the pool went down. Anyhow when we were growing up I still remember him catching flies and pulling their wings off. I'm still impressed to this days that he could catch them. By the way this is Katie I'm not sure why it shows up as Amy oh and by the way I LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete