Sunday, December 29, 2013

Oh hey there, Friends

Hello, hello, hello. Once upon a time, I put in some serious effort to blog while Mr. Lish was recovering in the hospital, but then he came home and I think I was just way too excited to actually tell the blogging sphere about it. Well, he's home. He's doing absolutely incrediblay and is as handsome as ever. We've done some pretty exciting stuff since his grand return from the hospital. We've watched Castle marathons on TNT and made sugar cookies and celebrated Christmas. Obviously, we're a little out of control.



Christmas was by far the best on in recent memory. There is something supremely more exciting about buying and receiving presents from your spouse. It's almost like being seven years old again and getting a Barbie house complete with furniture and appliances!


This is my attempt at the sexy librarian look. As you can tell, Matt's thrilled about it. More importantly, though, we're wearing our new Christmas jammies! Hooray for staying cozy in the blasted cold!


           

I got this beauty for Christmas! Isn't it "to die for?" I needed a new ring to wear at work (if I ever get a job) because I keep knocking the little diamonds in my actual ring out. As much fun as it is for the Jared's salespeople to know me by name, I'd rather not go in every 2 months. 


   

Check out that hairy face! Talk about a man! Just try to look past the fact that he's wearing a dress... er... a "robe" and hasn't showered for days... Well, I guess that showering part was only obvious if you were smelling him... which I was. 

   

Proof that he is alive and well and that I really am growing out my bangs! We're weirdos and think it's hilarious to smile without our teeth. Obviously, we're rocking it. Oh, I got him that Nike hoodie for Christmas, along with a TV and I don't think he's ever been so happy in his whole life, except, for that time he married me, of course. Was that a run-on sentence? Oh, well, it's a blog, not a research paper! 


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

Love,
Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment