Sunday, August 23, 2015

Lessons Learned in Las Vegas

This summer has been WILD with a capital Woah. Here are a few of the fun things I've learned living in the 110 degree weather.


  • Shake Shack. It's worthy of all the hype.
  • Having your child sleep 10 feet away from you for the first four months of their life is both the best and the worst.
  • Hobby Lobby is my happy place.
  • It takes approximately 7-8 years for a gallstone to form. I had 20 gallstones. Long story short I no longer have a gallbladder. 
  • No gallbladder > 20 gallstones.
  • Parks and Rec. Where the heck have I been the past 5 years?!
  • If you eat the same cereal every day all summer long you will get sick of it.
  • I still cannot get tan. 
  • Mom friends save your sanity.
  • Emi will never, I repeat, NEVER watch Caillou. 
  • If you sleep with the humidifier on and the door shut you will wake up in the rainforest.
  • Netflix. I have never loved you more.
  • Do not stop in Meadow/Kanosh off the I-15 in Utah. You will die.



Love,
Cami 

No comments:

Post a Comment