Wednesday, April 8, 2015

ONE MONTH to go and some lists



Monday was my official ONE MONTH mark! 

Take that in for a minute. 

ONE MONTH and I'm going to be a Mom. I am so freaked out and excited I don't know what to do with myself. 

Can you believe how fast this pregnancy has flown? I realized today that I have been really pretty awful about documenting everything that has happened and changed and stopped, etc, etc. I feel like my mind is so full of baby doings that I can't hardly form a full sentence anymore. I think they call this pregnancy brain. 

I originally wrote a post full of all of the "stuff" that I'm experiencing right now, but TBH (too be honest, I just found out what that stands for and I'm trying to fit in with the cool kids, so I thought I'd use it) it was kind of overwhelming to read. I wanted to update you on how I'm doing, what's new, what's old, what's awful, etc. But, because I love you guys, I decided to break it up into three separate posts. 

POST NUMERO UNO: 

New and fun things- 
  • Baby showers. I love baby showers. There is something entirely more fun about a baby shower than any other kind of shower, or party for that matter. Everything is miniature! It's cute and soft and ruffled! And the toys- oh my heck- don't get me started! I've gotten the most adorable trinkets and dolls and bunnies, so many bunnies! I've been totally spoiled with what I've received and couldn't be more grateful for the incredibly giving people in my life. This baby is going to be so spoiled!

  • You never have a food baby, because you have a real baby. Seriously, you never know if you feel big because baby had a growth spurt or because you ate an entire steak burrito with tortilla chips! And, who cares!? You're growing a little human! 

  • My hair finally decided to act like I'm pregnant and has gotten intensely thick over the past month. Some people would think this is a bad thing, and it does make blow drying take extra long, but I feel kind of like a super model. Do super models have thick hair? 

  • Baby kicks... and punches... and dance parties. This baby LOVES to move! All day long she practices her contemporary dance moves and makes this momma so happy. Unfortunately my dance skills are lacking so I'm sure her technique is terrible, but it's fun to have the constant reminder that she's okay. 
I'm sure there are so many things that I'm forgetting! Oh pregnancy brain, you win again.


Hugs and Kisses,
Cami and baby 



No comments:

Post a Comment