Monday, November 17, 2014

Orange you glad...



Super lame joke, I know, but Baby Lish is the size of an orange this week and I just couldn't resist!


Here are some exciting (and not exciting) things about this week:

> On Thursday we find out the gender. Okay, this one deserves about a million exclamation points!!! WE'RE FINDING OUT THE GENDER!!!!! Holy smokes.

> I'm mostly not sick anymore. I have to be super careful about what I eat still because the acid monster inside of me insists on throwing mad crazy fits if I eat anything he disagrees with.

> Zits. Kill me know.

> I have the body of a grandma and everything feels like it's falling apart. So help me, I might need a hip replacement by the end of this.

> I have a bump and a husband that won't talk about anything but baby. This is gettin' serious. (Imagine that being said with some kind of southern/country drawl, or whatever fits your fancy). 


Here's to finding out the gender and the start of shopping for everything baby!!

Love, M+C+baby

No comments:

Post a Comment