Friday, November 14, 2014

One of those "OH MY HECK, I'm pregnant" moments



The bump has arrived. 

Saturday night as I lay in bed I put my hand on my tummy and wouldn't you know it- there was a real live, this-isn't-just-cheesecake baby bump there! 

Matt was, of course, passed out next to me and un-arousable (is that a word), so I got to celebrate this big moment all by myself. Don't worry, he's gotten his fair share of baby bump time. And I mean that in the least creepy, weirdo way possible.

And, yes, I am one of those obnoxious people that will ask you if you want to feel it. Can you blame a girl for being excited?! 

*pictures to come*

**eventually**

***maybe***

****hopefully****


Much love from baby and me. Oh, and that cute guy in the hat ^^^






No comments:

Post a Comment