Tuesday, March 3, 2015

R E N O V A T I O N

Oh. My. Heck. Who else is OBSESSED with my new template? Cue the happy dance.

....dance.... dance.... dance.... dance dance...

My beautiful friend Maddie from college is starting her blog design business and I offered to be her test drive dummy. I think this is the best decision I've made this year. Wait, let me think about it..... Yep, definitely the best decision so far! But, it was also probably one of the hardest I've had to make. I know, poor me, my life is so hard. I can't be the only one that finds it nearly impossible to make menial decisions, though, am I right? I take these things way too seriously, but hey, everyone needs a hobby right? Mine just happens to be freaking out over font size and color palettes. It's no big deal.

*sigh*

Okay, rant over, and if your blog needs a facelift too email maddie and maddiclinedesign@gmail.com! She will change your little blogging life and leave you on blogger cloud nine.

Love,
Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment