Monday, March 17, 2014

Rambling of a Sleep Deprived Mind



I cut my hair off a while ago. I've meant to post about it some many times. I've started and restarted the post, sometimes with a joke, sometimes with a serious sentiment, sometimes with no words at all. I couldn't find a way to express the journey of my hair. 
I've had it all- the pixie, the Mom, the emo, the super short to (kind of) super long and everything in between. The one thing I hadn't tried was the "long bob." I was looking for a change. I had a "new" healthy husband, I lived in a new town, with a new job and a new apartment. I needed a new me. 




Coco Chanel, bless her soul, once said, 
                                   
I hope that's true. I hope this is the beginning of a new life. I don't know what a want. I don't have a dream to chase right now, but I know that somewhere out there is something bigger than myself to grab hold of and you can bet I'm going to find it, but mostly just because I cut my hair! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful hair! Both long and short! I've been thinking about changing my hair too. Its weird how changing your hair makes you feel! Good luck on your search!

    ReplyDelete