Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Adult-Dom

I'm back! I took a temporary hiatus from blogging as I started working but now that real life has set in and I've come to terms with the fact that I have to be an adult now I think I'll make time to blog. Wow, pretend that wasn't the longest sentence ever! How crazy has my life been since San Diego? Uh, insanity doesn't begin to describe it. Matt and I have fallen into adulthood with a heavy smack onto our bed and between work and play we find ourselves crawling between the covers around 9:30 every night. You'd think we'd actually feel rested but it turns out working forty hours a week is exhausting, especially when you're starting out. Somehow we still find time to laugh at each other's craziness, burnt cookies and unintentional wasting of money! Who knew old tvs don't have a place for HDMI cords?! I guess you could say we're just trying to figure out this crazy, beautiful life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment